- When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Nutriion Supply’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
The type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about our clients and users of our Sites, provided with their consenting.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, Feedback responses, blogs, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information for companies, support queries, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item testimonial) and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information just when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our website.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you subscribe to a newsletter, email list, or send us a communication, most personal information that is not related to a service or contract will be not saved.
Personal information we collect about you from others
- Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- financial and/or transaction details to the extent permitted by law from payment providers located in the USA, in order to process a transaction;
- other third party sources/ and or partners from USA whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification service.
How we use personal information
- We will use your personal information:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like where you purchase an item from our partners & product supplier.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating the Sites;
- providing you with information or tracking your product purchased;
- verifying your identity when you pruchase a product;
- responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- updating you with operational news and information about our site and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to our website;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your questions or pre-sale queries submitted to us on wesite.
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- training our staff about how to best serve our user community;
- improving our products and services.
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities;
- Where you give us consent:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
- We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- Staff that manage client service, Finance Department which are located in USA & CANADA;
- Our team and technical support specialists, so they can facilitate support and license validation, who maybe located in any of the countries our products are available in;
- subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers which are located in USA and CANADA; payment processing services which are located in the USA, CANADA, include security and fraud prevention services; Noting that our staff and services providers may also access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
- legal authorities where we are authorised law enforcement for compliance related inspection warrant issued by a government or regulatory bodies charged for conducting an investigation.
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
- We are just business advertising service, serving many sellers crowss the world by listing their product to our website based on contract of honorary to the result & conversions, in this case your personal informations needed to process your order and proceed the shipping, are submited via secured SSL website directly to sales departement, to forward your order to be proceed.
How we keep your personal information secure
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
- Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or trial copy or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
- You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies (not the type you eat!) and web analytics
- When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
- Occasionally, we will use third party advertising companies to serve ads based on prior visits to our Sites. For example, if you visit our Sites, you may later see an add for our products and services when you visit a different Site. in this case you are subject to the policy of the site you are browsing, of course we have no authority over it, we can't control infos that they collect from you directly.
Information about children
- Our commercial services is not oriented to children under "Legal Age" as recognized in law in all countries, so if you have not reached legal age of majority. if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult : parents or legal guardian to contact us or request a service in your behalf!). for information researchs purpose, you can browse our websites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian, It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our services.
Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
- We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
- When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
- If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our privacy champion in writing through this form : contact us.
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), if you are a Client, in this case we are Not a ‘data controller’ of your personal information made with orders or Purchase with our partners, we do not receive or save your personal information or any classified as 'sensitive personal information', if you are an advertiser or vendor and you have setled a direct contract with us, in this case we are ‘data controller’ of your information, no access to third-party, we don't sell or trade any information.
How you can access your information directly sent to us :
- You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- These rights are limited in some situations, we subjected to law to record any payment of tax invoices for each sale of goods or the performance of a service subject to tax as well as accounting records regularly reflect the fact and the volume of activity, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- If you have any concerns, just contact us, We will be very happy to clarify all the ambiguous points, and clarify all your questions with full transparency.
LAST Update June, 19th 2018